Marketing Representative - Part Time
LAH Property Marketing
Established 30 years ago, LAH Property Marketing (www.lahproperty.co.uk) provide property-savvy on-site marketing professionals and front of house reception teams for commercial property schemes nationwide.
We are recruiting for a Marketing Representative, who will be based in Uxbridge.
- You will be based at one of the prestigious vacant buildings at Uxbridge Business Park and be the main point of contact for the business park community - including existing tenants, potential new occupiers, and for key stakeholders and wider commercial contacts.
- You will develop, manage and promote and deliver a structured events/concierge programme – aimed at delivering a community vibe and offering activities to increase enjoyment during the working day. This may include weekly exercise classes, larger seasonal events and pop-up activity.
- You will support the sales and leasing agents, working collaboratively to promote the Park and vacant office space. You will prepare for viewings or tours by ensuring space is looking pristine and ensure a hospitable welcome to potential occupiers.
- You will actively promote the Park in the local community and develop relationships with the local chamber of commerce, appropriate business representatives and local press.
- You will build a strong business relationship with the Park community by pro-active customer management, supporting the off-site Building Manager.
- You will ensure any issues are reported, relevant appointed services contractors attend and problems are monitored and managed to resolution.
Your qualities and skills
- A marketing or sales background is preferred. Facilities or building management knowledge would be advantageous but experience is in the property sector is not essential.
- Excellent communication skills including social media channels and website management
- Great customer service and people skills.
- You will be confident, presentable and professional.
- You will be self-motivated, proactive and can easily multi-task.
- You will have strong project, time-management and administration skills.
You may recently have enjoyed a career break from a similar role and are looking to return to work –these flexible hours could provide a great work/life balance.
You may already be working in a marketing or facilities role and looking for a new challenge. Or, you are currently in a role with relevant transferable skills and looking for your next career move.
Hours and reward
Working Monday to Friday, 6 hours per day, 10.00 – 4.00, however the role potentially allows some flexibility in start and finish times. ie 9.30 – 3.30
The role attracts a salary of c.26,000 per annum
Appointment and start: tbc – December / January