A fantastic career opportunity for an established Designer to push the boundaries of design technology and create bespoke projects and digital experiences. You will take the lead on projects and utilise your mentoring skills to develop team members.
Our client works with well-known global brands across multiple industry sectors creating interaction design solutions for digital / mobile media, animation, video, e-based learning, online and motion graphics.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to take the next step in your career development and contribute to building the next generation of designers within a business that nurtures and embraces ideas.
To be considered, it is essential that your work is 70% digital with emphasis with online/UI design and you must also have some mentoring experience.
- A design related degree or similar
- Broad creative portfolio which must contain examples of online / UI creative projects
- An extensive understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience mentoring and supporting others with the ability to clearly explain and delegate tasks
- An understanding of front-end technologies and ideally some basic front end coding skills
- Idea generation, conceptual design ability and eagerness to partake in pre sales and bids
- Experience in leading design projects and presenting your ideas
- Good understanding and experience with brand guidelines
- Positive and personable. Ability to communicate clearly and confidently
- Ability to present your ideas to clients in an engaging and inspiring manner
- An obvious passion for design - Actively interested in the latest design trends
- Enjoy sharing knowledge and ideas within a wider team, and make a positive contribution
- An enjoyment of working on multiple projects
- A creative and conceptual mind-set
In return you will receive:
- Auto-enrollment in the Company Pension Scheme
- Personal development and support from the wider team
- 31 days’ paid holiday (incl. Bank Holidays)
- Great company events to attend throughout the year
- A corporate discount at all of Nottingham City Council’s gym facilities
- A Childcare Voucher Scheme
Salary Up to £40,000 p.a. depending on experience
Your details are treated with the strictest confidentiality.