Owen White & Catlin LLP believe what makes us stand out from the rest of our peers is our commitment to quality, customer service and ensuring we recruit the best people
We recognise that our staff are our most important asset. As a large law practice we wish to attract high calibre applicants who want to further their careers in a practice of over 95 staff.
We are currently looking for a Conveyancing Secretary to provide full secretarial and support service to one of our senior solicitors.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Typing up dictation as well as editing, proofing and formatting documents
- Managing all new client documentation and the administration of opening and closing files
- Carrying out searches, registrations and completions
- Maintaining an effective and ordered filing system for allocated cases
- Managing archiving and storage collection
- Preparing of client invoicing and managing banking slips
- Assisting clients with updates when fee earner is not available
- Processing incoming and outgoing faxes, mail etc.
- Ensure compliance with professional standards and the firm’s policies in general
Key Outputs will include:
- Client Satisfaction
- Professional Standard
- Brand Reputation
- Discretionary Effort
If you have extensive experience providing support to residential solicitors, as well as an organised approach to work and excellent time management skills then you may be the right candidate for this role.