Senior Account Executive / Account Manager - Top Asset Management PR Agency
One of the most successful communications agencies working with asset managers in the country is looking for an SAE or AM to join their team in London. With offices in the UK and USA they provide award-winning communications, marketing and design solutions to the global financial services industry.
We are looking for hard working, self-motivated and creative person to join their growing dynamic and specialist team to help them continue their success. If you have experience is asset management or financial services, get in touch!
- Fully paid IMC or CFA financial exams
- Fully paid marketing qualifications (City & Guilds)
- In-house training on video production and scripting
- Free Yoga classes
- Birthday off
- Annual bonus
- Experience or interest in: Asset management or property/ fin-tech/ financial services
- Strong writing skills
- Demonstrates media relations skills
- Become the main day-to-day point of contact for the client
- Actively build positive relationships with the clients
- Manage projects and plans and ensure implementation
- Become an ambassador for the company
Complete the application form below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne