Business Development Executive
- Selling a Research & Development (R&D) Tax Consultancy services.
- Based in The City, spending 2 days a week in the office.
- Out & out New Business role selling to CFOs and Tax Directors into Corporates within the manufacturing, software, pharmaceutical & engineering industries.
- Sales lead organisation who reward sales ability & hard work with money & progression.
As a Business Development Executive, you will be identifying companies who spend significant amounts on R&D, cold calling them, speaking with senior Finance professionals and booking meetings to which you will close and pass to Consultants. Two days will be spent in the office developing 25% of your leads, the other 75% will be from a junior lead generation team. The other 3 days will be out of the office, meeting with finance directors, CFO's and MD's, pitching the service and closing the deal.
This opportunity is varied and offers a high earning potential for someone looking to join a market leader.
Founded in 2009, our client is a tax relief specialist that looks at Research and Development.
As Business Development Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Generating leads and arranging meetings with company Directors.
- Pitching the consultancy service and closing deals.
- Hitting a self-generated revenue target
For this position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- 1-5 years proven face to face B2B sales experience
- Willing to spend 3 days a week out of the office on meetings.
- Entrepreneurial, confident, self-motivated and hungry.
- Experience within a New Business cold calling telesales environment.
Benefits of this Business Development Executive role:
- £35-40,000 basic plus over double OTE (uncapped)
- High incentivised bonus scheme on top of OTE.
- Pension, 25 days' holiday and excellent opportunities for progression
- 200% of target means you receive a Rolex. Those that hit 200% will also earn over £100,000K per annum.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If this vacancy is of interest please email us, or for more information on other vacancies we are currently working on please call Jen McGeady on 0203 463 5211.