Accounts / Audit Manager (Partnership Track) - Hayes, Middlesex
- Workload: 70% Accounts, 30% Audit
- Clients: Wide range including Charities, Solicitors and Limited Companies up to £100m
- Location: Hayes, Middlesex
- Benefits: Partnership track, Work/life balance (hours 9am-5pm)
- Salary: £50-60k
Are you an Audit Accounts Manager or Assistant Manager looking for a role locally to you which allows excellent work life balance and a clear route to partnership?
If so, our client, a mid-sized firm in Hayes are seeking to recruit a Manager with mid or small firm experience to carry out a 70% Accounts and 30% Audit role. Due to the impending retirement of a Partner, there is a clear route for partnership for the right candidate
The main responsibilities of the job will include:-
- Accounts preparation
- Reviewing the work of junior members of staff
- Planning, execution and completion of audits including large multi-million turnover companies
- Preparation of corporation tax and a good knowledge of personal tax
- Preparation and review of VAT returns
- Working closely with the partners to ensure quality of output and efficiency of procedures
As the successful candidate you will have:
- ACA Qualification (c.3 years PQE)
- Experience in a UK Practice firm, preferably small or mid-sized
- Confident communicator
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Audit / Accounts Manager Jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.