Paralegal - Conveyancing
A conveyancing paralegal is required to join a dedicated and busy residential conveyancing department in Sevenoaks, Kent.
The successful candidate will provide support to the team of Conveyancers and will have the ability to work efficiently, assisting with files from instruction to completion which will include dealing with searches, completion statements, SDLT returns and registrations.
Our conveyancing paralegal will be enthusiastic, have exceptional communication skills and be able to produce a high standard of work to tight deadlines.
Your skills will include:
• Excellent telephone manner
• Good IT skills
• The ability to provide efficient and effective support;
• The ability to work in a team and to also have your own responsibilities;
• The ability to use your own initiative and take ownership of certain tasks;
• The ability to manage your own workload and have excellent organisational skills;
• The ability to welcome and embrace change with a positive attitude;
• A professional and positive work attitude.
Previous experience of working as a Conveyancing Paralegal is essential
The firm are offering a competitive salary dependant on experience for this full time permanent position.