Digital Ad Ops Trafficker
As a result of the continued growth, a new opportunity has been created for a Digital Ad Operations Trafficker with an impressive track record in implementing and running online media campaigns with entrepreneurial skills.
The successful candidate will join the expanding Digital Media team, to oversee all campaign platform setup and help manage digital media across the agency.
You will be able to able to manage the full life cycle of online campaigns and link online campaigns results with website analytics to generate key insights.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
At the level of Digital Ad Operations Trafficker, you will be fully capable of leading the setup, implementation and reporting of digital advertising campaigns within multiple platforms.
Input into media proposals would be required through historical data review and insight gathering, which will include contributing to new business pitches. You are able to setup and manage the implementation of all campaigns, working alongside the strategy, planning and digital project management team, managing them from initial planning, through to setup, optimising and reporting on effectiveness.
Whilst experience in healthcare is not essential, experience as per below is preferred:
Preferred qualifications/ skills:
- Proficiency in an industry leading third party ad server — DoubleClick, Atlas, Flashtalking, etc.
- DSP/RTB/Ad Network experience
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- Experience using Google Tag Manager
- Experience of managing campaigns through Facebook
- Experience of using SEMRUSH
ATTRIBUTES & BEHAVIOURS
- Generate trust and respect
- Steps up when required
- Drives company progress by spotting new opportunities; adds value
- Learns quickly from success and failures
- Keeps everyone informed; presents professionally and with impact
- Copes well under pressure & added complexity
- Full of energy; committed
- Takes ownership and is self-sufficient; embraces new ideas