Finance Business Partner
This Finance Business Partner role reports to the Commercial Finance Director. The role holder will be responsible for all financial processes and provide support to Commercial and Operations.
This professional services organisation is recognised worldwide for its delivery of high quality services. With 1400 offices in 140 countries, the brand has been built over almost two centuries, and maintains an impressive portfolio of accreditations.
- Responsible for divisional financial reports, monthly management accounts
- Work with CFD on business acquisitions and disposals
- Management of month-end process
- Ad hoc support
- Produce vital components of bids and tenders using standard business financial model
- P&L and balance sheet reporting (IFRS, UK GAAP), budgeting and forecasting
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) who has proven experience in financial management and business-partner roles, as well as advanced Excel skills and preferably familiarity with Access. They will have a strong ability to influence and question, and solid experience in project and change management.
325 - 350 per day