Senior Finance Adviser / Financial Advisor / CeMap Qualified
Job Title: Senior Finance Advisers
Location: Birmingham City Centre
Salary: £21,000 - £36,000 dependant on experience and bonus
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Our Client is seeking Senior Finance Advisers to join a driven, award winning and close-knit team that is targeted on providing specialist finance solutions to both direct clients and finance professionals.
The Company is already widely recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist finance brokerage. To achieve their goals, they want somebody who is highly organised, highly motivated with excellent communication skills and thrives under pressure.
You will be joining a fast-growing company that has a reputation for providing excellent customer service, hardworking but in a friendly and fun environment.
Purpose of the Role
Our Client is expanding their Bridging, Development and Specialist Commercial Finance teams. They are looking for enthusiastic, driven individuals who have the ability to self-generate business and convert and manage leads provided.
Direct clients who have a finance requirement and introducing partners who refer business to the Company.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handle and convert incoming finance enquiries
- Maintain and develop customer and introducer portfolio
- Ability to identify other finance opportunities that can be referred to other departments within the business
- Maintain expert knowledge of the residential lending market and trends, not limited to CPD requirements. With the ability to convey that expertise to clients and introducers
- Monitor and regularly report on activities
- Maintain accurate records of activity on the company operating system
- Manage diary to ensure follow up call and service levels agreements are met
- Managing lead through from enquiry to completion
- Understanding what is meant by TCF (Treating Customers Fairly) and acting accordingly
- Ensure work undertaking is compliant and meets Data Protection regulations
- Provide advice to client on regulated transactions (if CeMap qualified)
- Adherence to T&C and AML
- Experience within the finance sector would be beneficial
- CeMap qualification (is preferred)
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal with a good telephone manner
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a face paced, energetic environment
- Excellent time management
- The ability to build and maintain relationships quickly on the phone
- Self-motivated and driven to exceed targets
- Energetic team player with the ability to be proactive and work with autonomy, working with integrity and honesty at all times
- Capable of using and maintaining databases and CRM systems
About the Company:
Our Client has been trading for over 10 years and are currently expanding. Their aim is to become the go to partner for both introducing brokers and clients direct, offering unrivalled service with the best customer outcomes.
- They are proud to be different, they think outside of the box and explore every opportunity. They seek new ideas and different ways of thinking
- They believe in transparency and communicate openly and honestly, at all levels both internally and externally, it's essential their introducing partners have trust in what they do and say
- They organise for speed and efficiency whilst never wavering from their service standards always striving to improve
- They have an excellent management team that coach not preach, they develop their teams and allow people to grow ensuring people have a career not just a job
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Senior Finance Adviser, Financial Adviser, CeMap Qualified, Finance Adviser, Mortgage & Bridging Specialist, Bridging Development Specialist, Finance Specialist, Senior Financial Advisor may also be considered for this role.