Audit & Accounts Senior Manager
To be considered for the role you must be a qualified ACA/ACCA accountant have recent UK experience as a Manager or Senior Manager.
- You will provide wide range of audit, accounting, corporate finance and tax services to a portfolio of clients.
- You will advise businesses ranging from large multi-national corporations to small family companies, many of which are owned by wealthy individuals.
- Client industry sectors will be commercial companies in service/manufacturing industries and you will also deal with professional partnerships, financial service companies, sports and entertainment businesses, entrepreneurs, charities and schools.
- The role of senior manager would specifically be to manage a large and varied portfolio of general commercial clients for a number of partners, including being responsible for and service delivery. The position will also involve a number of one-off assignments and special work.
- You will also be expected to tender & pitch for new business in order to grow and develop your portfolio and position within the firm.
- You must be ACA or ACCA qualified
- You must have recent UK experience within a practice accounting firm at Manager or Senior Manager grade.
- You must be highly driven with aspirations of becoming a partner.
- The role will require an extremely high level of ability and commitment, with the ability to work flexibly.
- The individual should be able to demonstrate marketing skills and an interest in generating new business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that is keen to push towards partnership in a growing business. If you are interested in finding out more, please contact the Levitate Recruitment London office or apply today.