Highly commercial Finance Business Partner opportunity looking after long term contracts for a market leading manufacturer.
My client are a market leading international manufacturer in Wiltshire.
- The role will be responsible for finance business partnering long term contracts,
- This person should be highly effective in interrogating data to build an accurate picture of cost of sale.
- They will liaise with Programme Managers, Sales teams, Procurement teams and other non finance stakeholders to communicate these findings and influence critical decisions.
- They will also need to influence finance stakeholders as well, shaping forecasts.
- There will be elements of very senior interaction in this role, for example putting together reports that will ultimately be used by the MD.
- This person should be a qualified individual, ideally newly or recently qualified.
- They should be highly ambitious and on the upward career curve
- They will need to be dynamic and innovative in the way they work
- They should be adept at communicating financial messages, and a skilled influencer
This role will pay a basic salary of up to £45,000, plus benefits