Senior Internal Auditor
Excellent opportunity for a Senior Internal Auditor to make their mark in a growing professional services firm.
Leading Professional Services Firm in Birmingham.
- Conduct audits from planning to final reporting, using experience and judgement to apply internal audit methodology, seeking guidance from managers as required.
- Execute a wide variety of audit tests/ procedures and accurately interpret results, whilst ensuring the work is competently and efficiently performed in accordance with professional standards.
- Apply internal control concepts in a wide variety of settings, develop appropriate testing approaches and assess the exposures resulting from ineffective or missing control practices.
- Understand the financial, operational, and compliance risks which effect activities. Demonstrate the ability to identify and appropriately define those risks, and formulate recommendations which are appropriate, practical and cost-effective.
- Prioritise work so resources are devoted to areas of highest risk in line with the audit needs assessment.
- Consistently document relevant facts and information which support the work performed and conclusions drawn, so other reviewers can follow the auditor's logic in line with the internal audit methodology and quality assurance requirements.
Effectively evaluate audit results, weighing the relevancy, accuracy, and perspective of conclusions against the accumulated audit evidence.
- Relevant experience, of which 3 years or more is in internal audit.
- MIIA, ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Proficient in MS Office and flow charting software.
- Experience with data analytics software preferable but training will be provided
Excellent package on offer.