Software Manager - Exciting Opportunity for Auditors
This is an exciting opportunity for qualified and experienced auditors seeking to move out of practice and into industry. Senior role with leading multinational accountancy software provider, offering highly competitive market salary.
CaseWare are a multinational accountancy software provider at the forefront of financial technology innovation. Their products are made by accountants, for accountants, and are currently used by four of the top five accountancy firms and around half of the Top 100 Practices.
For over 20 years and across 130 countries, CaseWare has remained at the forefront of the digital revolution driving increased efficiency, promoting an environment where auditors around the world can collaborate on screen. Currently the largest supplier of financial reporting and audit software solutions, they are leading the industry in developing a new Cloud system in addition to their existing desktop software.
Reporting to the UK Managing Director, the Audit Product Manager will be involved in all aspects of the development and delivery of existing and emerging software products. This multifaceted role offers a great deal of scope and opportunity for experienced auditors who are passionate about software and want to challenge ideas, improve systems processes and influence the future of finance technology.
The Audit Product Manager will research business needs through liaising with clients and monitoring competitor products, develop software specs, partner with internal marketing, and direct and deliver projects relating to the transition from a desktop program to a cloud based system. This is a client facing position involving internal and external stakeholder engagement. The role does not require knowledge of or experience in coding/programming.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Research competitor products in your market
- Liaise with external stakeholders to support transition to cloud system
- Developing and maintaining commercially beneficial partnerships with existing and prospective clients
- Produce scope and specification documents to support your plans and ideas for the product suite
- Lead and grow a team of developers in executing improvements to existing platforms and developing architecture for future releases
- Determine and deliver deadlines for product releases, consulting with development and marketing teams
- Maintaining knowledge and expertise in changing regulations and requirements as relevant to your product portfolio
The successful candidate will be:
- ACA/ ACCA/ AAT/ CTA qualified or qualified by experience Auditor looking to move out of practice and into industry.
- Or; working within a similar position of an accountancy software provider.
- Experience in SME practice roles is preferred and a passion for software and improving systems processes is essential.
- You have experience with accountancy software and an understanding of the significance of automated systems within a practice setting.
- The ideal candidate will be commercially aware and confident with presenting, as the role includes a strong client facing focus.
- Knowledge of and experience in coding and programming is not required.
What's on Offer:
- Competitive salary plus excellent benefits
- Opportunities for internal progression
- Profit Share Bonus Scheme across the business
- Maintenance of professional memberships and qualifications
- Exceptional team culture and working environment