Financial Reporting Manager
You will be responsible for the external reporting and tax compliance functions for the group.
Instantly recognisable FTSE 250 equivalent organisation, with excellent commuter links to London, as well as West Sussex.
- Heading up the external reporting function
- Management of the external audit process
- Developing and implementing best practice accounting policies and procedures in line with IFRS
- Responsibility for relationships with the group's accounting and tax advisors
- Assisting the CFO, and other senior staff with reporting matters, ensuring the group implement and comply with statutory policies
- Managing a team or qualified and part qualified accountants
- Work closely with the senior finance leadership team.
- Qualified accountant (Audit Managers looking to make their first move to industry will also be considered)
- Experience at group level in a FTSE 250 company would be desirable
- Knowledge of tax accounting
- In depth knowledge of IFRS and statutory consolidation procedures.
A competitive package; including car allowance, excellent bonus potential and other fantastic benefits, are on offer to the successful candidate.