My client is a leading and internationally renowned manufacturer with an exceptional reputation.
They are now looking for a robust and efficient Management Accountant to join their site in Rotherham.
My client is a leading manufacturer devoted to their culture of exceptional performance and customer satisfaction. They are now looking for a well organised and confident Management Accountant to drive their business forward by adopting a hands on approach.
The ideal candidate will have a very solid accountancy background with strong costing skills and experience of variance analysis.
- Provide accurate financial reporting for the operation, including forecasting and budgeting information.
- Ensure a rolling Fixed Asset Audit is completed annually.
- Timely, comprehensive and complete account reconciliations.
- Provide management with daily, weekly and monthly strategic tools, monitors & reports to drive the business results.
- Drive excess expense and capital out of the business.
- Ensure financial controls are implemented and adhered to in line with internal and external reporting requirements.
- Calculation and analysis of standard variances with suggested actions
- Mentor and teacher of finance to the non-financial members of the plant team so the whole business team understands the cost drivers of their operations.
- Complete month end account reconciliations
- Track Scrap/waste collections monthly
- Update current costs on bought in consumable products
The ideal individual will be a driven and focused individual with ability to advise and mentor fellow colleagues within non-financial divisions. You will need to be a flexible team player who is able to work to strict time constraints and is capable of having regular interaction with the operational side of the business on the factory floor.
Technical requirements for this role are
- Qualified or Qualified by Experience
- Experience in a manufacturing environment would help
- Also knowledge of BPCS and NAVISION systems
- Comfortable working with multiple IT systems - MS Office, ERP (SAP, Navision or similar)
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the business
- Confident Presenter
- Strong IT skills with experience of using Excel and Access
- Strong motivation to achieve, well organised and structured approach, priority driven
- Attention to detail
- Hands on approach
- Experience of working within a manufacturing environment desirable
- Knowledge and experience of standard costing and variance analysis
- Numerical and Analytical skills required
An excellent package is on offer for the right candidate
Salary - c. £35k - £37k