Divisional Finance Manager
A local, aspirational Charity is looking to appoint a New Divisional Finance Manager. The role is pivotal to driving the Charity forwards and supporting the organisation in their expansion.
Local Charity in the North West.
The role involves:Manage a small team and their development.Leading on financial control through robust budget setting, budgetary control and establishing effective relationships with funders.
Business partner with Managers to appraise new work and prepare budgets for tenders, ensuring their financial viability.
Perform detailed financial analysis and produce board reports. These reports should identify significant trends and variances.
Lead on capital expenditure, ensuring that capex requests are acceptable and within budget.
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of three years' relevant accounting experience.
- In-depth experience of budget preparation and monitoring.
- Experience of supporting non-financial managers in understanding and monitoring budgets.
- Experience of negotiating budgets with external funders.
- Full professional accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA).
£40,000-£45,000 with generous package