- A varied Project Accountant role with an immediate start.
- Working for a large Charity based in Leeds.
The organisation are a large and impressive national Charity who provide skills development services to over 1 million people across the UK.
As project accountant, you will use your accountancy skills in the following areas:
- Budget setting
- Q2 Reporting
- Cash flow
- Year-end stat accounts
The ideal candidate will be immediately available to start. They will be able to quickly pick-up work and welcome and ad hoc work too. Although it's not essential, any not-for-profit or public sector experience would be advantageous.
- Immediate start
- Working for a large and impressive Charity
- Based in Leeds City Centre
- A minimum or 8 weeks work.