Audit & Accounts Assistant Manager | London
Audit & Accounts Assistant Manager
£48,000 - £55,000
A Top 100 practice firm are seeking an experienced Audit Assistant Manager
- Planning, supervision and completion of audits reporting to partners.
- Supervising and reviewing the preparation of accounts, reports and other assignments as required.
- Opportunity to get involved in AIM-listed company audits and reporting work.
- Co-ordinate fieldwork at clients including liaising with relevant departments within the firm.
- Communicating and building relationships with clients and related third parties.
- Being responsible for the budget and billing of audit teams and ensuring completion of jobs with minimal supervision, to deadlines and within budget.
- Business development including promoting the firm and its services to the existing client base and prospects.
- Development and supervision of trainees.
- Any other ad hoc duties that may be required.
- Work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills with senior staff and clients.
- Motivated to take responsibility of the role and maintain a high level of quality service across all competencies.
- Qualified to ACA or ACCA level (or equivalent)
- Experience of running own portfolio
- Technically competent
- High level of familiarity with UK auditing and accounting standards
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Adaptable and flexible approach
- Ability to use own initiative
- Ability to motivate and encourage others
- Basic salary negotiable dependent on experience
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance scheme
- Death in services policy
- 25 days holiday, plus statutory Bank Holidays
For more information on this role please either apply directly, or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers. If this role isn’t for you but you do possess many of the requirements please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.