Finance Change Project Manager
- Immediate opportunity based in S. Yorkshire / North Derbyshire with travel to London.
- Senior Finance Change Project Manager roles working with a number of important stakeholders in the organisation.
The organisation are one of the largest and most successful in the UK. They provide a number of different services across the UK predominantly focused around retail.
Following a large Transformation programme, there are a number of roles available for qualified accountants to take on a role of Finance Change Project Manager to use their accountancy skills to deliver process improvement and change as well as systems implementations within a complex retail organisation.
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Audit background not essential, but could be extremely useful
- Systems implementation experience could also be extremely useful
- Senior level management
- Previous Finance Change Project Manager experience
- Approachable communication style
- 9 month FTC
- £70,000 - £80,000
- South Yorkshire/North Derbyshire- with travel to London
- Car allowance
- Bonus scheme