IT Systems Admin & Project Developer
Our client are a leading professional beauty brand based in Worcester looking for an IT administrator with a development flare. A varied and exciting role this is ideally suited to someone who has a general grounding in most aspects of IT and moreover relishes development and project work.
- MS office 365, Windows OS, Mac OS
- VMware server and Networks
- SQL database scripting, SSIS projects, task creation
- Involved in Dev work creating small projects, business solutions and workflows
- Php, html, web WP and Woo commerce desirable
- ERP / CRM systems experience desirable
Our client currently have their IT, CRM/ERP, Telephony and Printers all supported by outsourced partners - from which a majority of systems and users support / maintenance is catered for
The role is therefore one where you would have sole responsibility for onsite IT requirements and solution development - a majority of time will be spent involved in business solutions and ad-hoc support - working closely with the Operations Director and the outsourced partners, the role involves ensuring day to day requests are met but with an emphasis on putting into place more permanent solutions. Bigger projects are also in the pipeline to enable the company to expand and meet an ever growing and demanding business - your role here would be pivotal in providing the mechanisms needed.