Senior Finance Business Partner
The role Senior Finance Business Partner, based in West London, will work with the service and consultancy Directors to influence strategy and drive business decisions based on Operational KPIs and reporting analysis.
My client, a market leading Technology (IT) software company based in West London is an instantly recognisable brand. They help companies of all sizes to empower people and organisations grow and be more profitable.
The Senior Finance Business Partner based in West London will be responsible for:
- Acting as a reliable and trusted business partner to Senior Directors, UKI leadership team and CFO
- Propose business recommendations and solutions consistently
- Challenge the status quo whilst respecting policies and guidelines
- Build partnerships
- Establish processes and structures to drive operational excellence
- EMEA reporting - forecasts, budgets
- Financial control of operational KPIs and Service revenue reporting
- Compliance with SOX and statutory compliance
- Work to build financial analysis models
The successful Senior Finance Business Partner would be a qualified accountant with strong communication and time management skills.
Technology (IT) Industry experience is not essential for this role but you will ideally have a demonstrable track record in a commercial environment especially within a service delivery or consultancy based business.
You should be able to articulate financial information for presentation to non-finance stakeholders.
Strong Excel skills would be an advantage.
The Senior Finance Business Partner role comes with a competitive salary, bonus and comprehensive benefits.