Senior Systems Engineer
c. £50,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Manufacturing Automation Systems
UK flexible / Home based - with International travel
You will be responsible for all technical aspects of projects including the configuration, installation and commissioning of production systems to help manufacturing organisations optimise their production lines.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide technical assistance and support to customers and agents across the world
- Help customers & agents solve technical issues relating to production line monitoring software solutions
- Act as a liaison between the project team and the customer on technical issues making sure that everyone is aware of the projects progress and any issues that have arisen during implementation
- Experience of Industrial Automation and Programming PLCs and able to PLC software to diagnose and troubleshoot
- Experienced in installing and commissioning software / hardware on production lines
- Knowledge and experience of industrial communications e.g. Modbus, Profinet, Industrial TCPIP and databases and data analysis including experience with SQL, NoSQL and reporting tools
- Ideally have knowledge of up to date technology on production lines, machines, tools, equipment, their design, application and maintenance
- Any exposure to lean, Continuous Improvement, six sigma techniques will also be helpful
- A strong communicator, a true team player and a "can do" mentality
- You will also be willing and able to travel internationally
As market leading specialists in providing and installing manufacturing automation systems to the manufacturing industry internationally, our client transforms manufacturing performance and is a long term partner of an impressive portfolio of blue chip companies and are poised for further significant global expansion.
Keen to build upon their considerable investment in new products and capitalise on significant new market opportunities they are looking to appoint a customer facing Senior Systems Installation Engineer to lead them through a period of tremendous change, opportunity and growth.
How to Apply
This is a high profile, challenging role offering you the opportunity to join a highly profitable and cash rich organisation that will grow significantly. If you are driven by job satisfaction in a results oriented company, thrive on autonomy, and wish to make a positive contribution to the future success and direction of a business, please apply attaching your full CV in Word format and quote your current remuneration details, together with reference no 370807.