Digital Project Manager
We are looking for an experienced project manager to work in a client facing role to deliver projects for enterprise clients, predominantly WordPress based projects. This is an onsite role based from our office in Middlesbrough.
You should be an excellent communicator (both written and verbally) and be able to build strong relationships with our clients across multiple projects. As a confident communicator, you should be able to think strategically around clients' requests and efficiently translate them to our internal development team.
We currently use platforms like Zendesk, Trello, Basecamp, GitHub, and Slack. Whilst experience with these would be useful, we're always looking to improve, and so we are more than willing to listen to recommendations if you are familiar with alternative platforms that could work well for us.
The role of this job involves:
- Leading multiple projects ensuring they are delivered on time and on budget
- Ensuring all projects are delivered to a very high standard
- Controlling project scope and managing deliverables
- Developing project plans and managing studio resource
- Leading client meetings and communications
- Building and maintaining relationships, with external clients and internal development team
- Reporting directly to company directors
The ideal candidate for this role should:
- Be self organising with a high attention to detail
- Have knowledge of web technologies, from an agency or client-side environment
- Have past experience in project management and account management
- Be a strategic thinker and able to challenge clients' requests
This is a full time position with a salary between £25,000 and £35,000 depending on experience.
We are a digital studio for technology-led enterprises and one of twelve WordPress.com VIP partners worldwide. We work with some of the biggest names in news publishing and technology, building high-traffic, enterprise-level WordPress sites.