Technical Data Architect
We are actively seeking a Technical Data Architect; a master data manipulator and SQL technical specialist capable of managing customer requirements for data centric projects, designing integration solutions and hands-on implementation of data and management information based technologies. Our organisation is a great environment, has interesting projects and offers a great benefits package.
Candidates will need to demonstrate experience with;
- Stakeholder management and technical team interaction (internal, external and 3rd party)
- Requirements gathering (Data, MI and user driven), writing and identification through discussion with technical owners
- Manage data quality/master data within multiple projects
- ETL design and build, implementation, integration and delivery
- Large-scale data warehouse design, principally using cloudy services
- Database infrastructure design and implementation using a cloud-first services
- Creation and review of technical documentation, designs and implemented solutions
- Directing business and technical environment change safely and effectively
NOTE: as is common with this type of role, some remote location and occasional out-of-hours working will be required to support customer interests.
Candidates are expected to have all of the following skills;
- Excellent MS SQL 2008+, inc. upgrades and SSAS, SSRS, SSIS
- Insightful entity architecture using Crows Foot/Chen etc.
- Good all-round technical infrastructure appreciation
- Appreciation of cloudy DBaaS propositions, specifically within Azure
- Data .Net Stack development in C#
- Source control appreciation, esp. GIT
Candidates are expected to have some of the following skills;
- Dynamics specific ETL, e.g ODATA API, Scribe, Kingswaysoft
- Conceptual modelling (Polyglot persistence, CAP theorem)
- Other RDBMS’s such as Maria
- Other NoSQL DB’s such as Cosmos
- Workload offload in Azure using Service Bus
- MS certification
- happiest working under their own direction, but fully supported when needed
- a geek that can speak; excellent spoken and written communication
- an obvious attention to detail, we want you to obsess about the little things!
- ability to identify and pick up new persistence technologies quickly
- ability to work effectively with remote teams in India
To be considered for this Data Architect role, please apply today.