Project Finance Analyst (3-month contract) - London West End
Urgent requirement for an experienced Finance Analyst for a 3 month contract, starting beginning of November. The Finance Analyst is required to support the implementation team with the introduction of a new PPM platform. Working closely with the finance and technology teams, the Project Finance Analyst will ensure the best available information is used to drive the financial information for Group project and programme delivery decisions. This role is based in London, working for a global engineering company.
- During the project portfolio upload rollout to the new PPM, you will identify any significant discrepancies to the financials and collaboration with commercial, technical and finance teams to resolve and provide remedial solutions.
- Working with the implementation team to ensure that all businesses in the group are able to load the necessary level of financial information to enable cost and NPV data collection through the new PPM tool.
- Set up early reporting tools in to enable interrogation of the system once it is fully in use.
- Support the technology and finance teams in trying to upload and update their project information in the system to start 2018/19 financial year with a good representation of the R&D portfolio through the tool.
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Qualified accountant with PQE experience of working for a medium or large multinational company
- Experience of delivering new systems / projects
- Knowledge of project valuation through NPV / IRR
- Understanding of consolidations
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Advanced excel use
- Able to work independently
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Able to work with teams in and outside of finance