Chief Operating Office (COO)
Role: Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Salary: to £140,000 plus Bonus, plus Full Benefits Package
Location: Based South of the UK with regular overseas and UK travel
Our client is a global manufacturing organisation providing electrical and power distribution systems to new and retrofit projects into homes and businesses worldwide. As energy sources and traditional markets are rapidly changing, this is precipitating some excellent opportunities for change and growth. The new COO will lead the Global Operations and provide strategic headroom to the CEO to further develop the Group capability, products and services.
Purpose of the Job
The COO will drive performance and delivery across the world, ensuring proper operational controls, procedures, and people systems in place to increase financial strength and operating efficiency.
We require a highly visible, manufacturing sector experienced leader with the ability to manage strong teams and make operational and process improvements to deliver sustainable growth.
- Strong operational capability with experience running significant business operations and driving operational delivery.
- Proven track record in a multi-site, International manufacturing environment.
- Highly effective people manager with the ability to drive change and operational effectiveness.
- Excellent financial acumen including planning, cost control and managing budgets.
- Broad experience of developing and implementing short to long-range objectives and strategies to achieve business goals.
- Proven capability of operating successfully at a senior management level.
- Significant experience of working in a multi-national, matrix organisation.
- Strong communications and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Degree level education, MBA or professional qualification would be an advantage
- Full driving licence and able to travel extensively