Outsourcing / Business Manager ACCA/ACA London
An opportunity for an experienced and dedicated ACA/ACCA Outsourcing / Business Services accountant to join an exciting accountancy firm in London. This is a great chance to develop your career in a well-established firm.
This role will see you manage the technical side of the business, taking responsibility for a diverse portfolio of clients, and ensuring that workflows are managed and deadlines met by the other team members. Working in close support of the Head of the Outsourcing Department, you will play a crucial role in ensuring that the work is completed and delivered to the clients at highest standards.
- Assisting the head of the department in day to day management of the team and clients
- Managing your own portfolio of clients from a variety of industries to include the preparation of management accounts
- Continually reviewing/improving internal processes and workflows
- Reviewing VAT returns and overseeing the coordination of returns from more junior team members
- Strong academic background to include Degree level graduates and qualified to an ACA or ACCA level
- Experience within a business services team ideally at a Supervisor or Manager level
- Excellent understanding of Work flows, internal processes and IT
- Xero and Sage experience
- An ability to analyse and interpret data
- An ability to work and meet deadlines
- You will need to be client facing
If this role is suitable for you please apply