Social Senior Account Manager
Job Title: Social Media Senior Account Manager - PR and Digital agency
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits
About The PR and digital agency
My client is an award-winning, global, PR and Digital agency that works with top-tier, consumer-based clients along the lines of Smirnoff, Actimel and British Gas. Despite being a global company, with offices in London, New York, Paris, Milan and Dubai, they have a family feel to them and truly value their employees. Joining this communications team as a Senior Account Manager would provide an amazing opportunity to work for a well-respected and established PR and digital agency.
This agency love to see their own team learn and develop and they offer an impressive training programme to allow promotion from within wherever possible. The agency is a great place to work, offers great career development and progression and the opportunity to work on campaigns for some of the country's best known brands.
About The Social Media Senior Account Manager Role
As a Social Media Senior Account Manager, this is an exciting opportunity to deliver social and digital content to drive engagement and maximise organic reach.
Key Responsibilities for the Social Media Senior Account Manager:
* Take charge on the running of social campaigns for their most high-profile FMCG account
* Develop existing social campaigns and also play a key role in creating innovative, cutting-edge new business proposals
* Create content strategy for social and wider integrated PR and digital campaigns
* You will assess campaign success and direction by providing actionable insight on performance metrics
About The Successful Social Media Senior Account Manager
If you are a creative and strategic thinker, have experience handling accounts and devising campaigns, this could be the perfect next step in your career at an established, award-winning agency.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Social Media Senior Account Manager:
* 5 years' experience in a digital/social role, ideally with an agency environment
* Solid experience in community management, engaging with key influencers and crisis management
* Proven track record working on integrated campaigns, working with PR and digital teams
* Extensive experience in campaign management from strategy development through to delivery
The Social Media Senior Account Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £35,000 to £40,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Social Media Senior Account Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Alex Bowden at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 957 6425.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.