IT Manager - Manchester - £50-60,000 - Citrix - Wintel
This Northern Powerhouse are currently they are looking for a Service and Desktop Manager or Senior Citrix Engineer with some management experience to join their team.
You will develop and deploy strong governance practices and processes to assure the management of multiple technical platforms (Citrix-Hyper-V-Windows Server). This role will drive both the re-active and pro-active ITIL support processes to manage the platforms. This includes incident, problem, change, configuration, access, release, knowledge management, service improvement, and early identification and management of service risks to manage availability and capacity. You will manage a small but growing operations team of 3
The ideal person MUST have good experience in
- Citrix - XenApp/Xenserver (MUST HAVE!!)
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- Microsoft Hyper-V and or VMware
- Systems Management (SCCM, Intune, MDM, Monitoring, Service Desk)
- Microsoft Exchange 2013Security Management
- Network (Cisco, Checkpoint firewalls, F5 load balancers)
- Desktop (Printing, SOE - Windows 7/10, MS Office, Direct Access, Remote Access)
- Collaboration (Skype for Business, Outlook/Exchange, SharePoint, Office365)
Apply immediately, interviewing now!