Senior Events Executive
Senior Events Executive
One of the leading global law firms is looking to recruit a Senior Events Executive to join their Marketing, Communication & Events department. Reporting into the Marketing, Communications & Events Manager the Senior Events Executive will be responsible for:
- Creating an events strategy and associated plans to achieve business objectives
- Working closely with the Marketing and Communications Manager to ensure the successful, cost-effective and high-quality delivery of events
- Project manage events to ensure that they are delivered on time and budget
- Work collaboratively with the wider firm to share events best practice
- Prepare post-event reports, chair debrief meetings, measure event success and co-ordinate attendee follow-up plans
- Manage the Events Executive
- Provide cover for the Events Executive in their absence
This is a new role, recently created following the reorganisation of the team. The events team (consisting of the Senior Events Executive and Events Executive) will be responsible for delivering a total of about 120 - 150 events per year. These range from small breakfast seminars at our offices to large scale events such as our annual 2-day partners conference at an external site.
To apply, please click on the ‘apply’ button and send your Cover Note & CV with your contact details to Christine Sleigh quoting reference CS910666.
For our application policy please view the link below. Career Legal is a Recruitment Business & Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on this website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
All others (Reed etc)
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you