Hudson are currently partnering with a small and fast growing company based in London who provide 'member benefit schemes' on behalf of a diverse range of clients (institutions, professional bodies, trade unions etc.) saving their members time and money.
We are looking for an Account Executive to manage a portfolio of clients. Working as part of a small but growing team you will be responsible for ensuring that clients are managed to an agreed timetable and established service levels. You will be building and developing client relationships, reporting on KPIs and conducting regular client reviews as well as overseeing the implementation of agreed marketing campaigns and helping members with queries.
Delivering and servicing client needs is at the heart of our business and the successful candidate will have:
- A good standard of education
- Demonstrable experience in an account executive/client services role
- An understanding of digital marketing and website content
- Excellent people and customer relationship skills
- An ability to prioritise and multi-task
- A good command of written and spoken English, with an eye for detail
- A good sense of humour and will be a confident team player
Desirable attributes include:
- An interest or experience in marketing
- The ability to build and manage client relationships and a genuine enjoyment of working with people (if you know what we mean!)
If you are a self-starter, able to use Microsoft packages proficiently and are interested in working in a busy, supportive environment then please apply immediately.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.