Financial Services Administrator
This leading provider of financial planning services is offering an excellent opportunity within a superb working environment for a Financial Services Administrator at their Doncaster office. They are seeking a proactive candidate to assist with the administrative workflow within the office.
This is an incredibly busy and varied role that requires excellent attention to detail along with polished client service skills. Ideally you will have an active interest in financial services as this position is the first step for a successful career with an international organisation providing independent financial advice for expatriates and international workers throughout the UK, Europe, Switzerland and Middle East.
Due to the office location full driving licence and vehicle access is required
Key Roles and Accountabilities:
- Processing applications, liaising with the providers to ensure the policies issue
- Administrating policy amendments such as Portfolio Valuations, Withdrawal requests, Deed of assignments, Letters of Authority and general policy changes.
- Liaising with clients and their advisers by email, letter or telephone
- Updating and maintaining the CRM and other Back Office Systems
- Liaising with local professional services and regulatory bodies
- Managing and handling incoming correspondence including provider documentation and e-mail notices
- Working to support the Operations Manager for example with the preparation of reports
Intermediate level in excel, word and powerpoint.
The ideal candidate will have financial services experience and have worked for a financial advisory practice.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.