Infrastructure Solution Architect
We are looking for a talented Infrastructure Solution Architect to join our rapidly growing team, with the ability to architect, design, and develop solutions in a variety of environments.
You must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working across a variety of infrastructure environments.
Experience / Responsibilities:
- Ability to work with customers to determine their needs and to advise on the appropriate cloud / hybrid architecture, including rationale, implementation and ongoing costs.
- Experience of architecting and designing infrastructure solutions, on-premise, in the cloud or across hybrid environments.
- Experience of building and configuring infrastructure platforms, involving a number of technology platforms.
- Responsible for producing or contributing to infrastructure high level and low-level designs.
- Acts as a subject-matter expert with a strong understanding of the recommended technology and how to implement it for the customer.
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies.
- Broad understanding of infrastructure components and complexities, considering best practice, performance, cost of ownership, availability and security across some of the following:
Cloud environments (AWS/Azure)
Microsoft Exchange / Office 365
Windows and AD
Web environments / Scalable serverless architectures
Relational database deployments
Architecture certification, Microsoft and AWS certifications
Alscient is a fast-growing business in a fast-moving industry and we're looking for motivated people who can help us push the company forward. We are a fun, social and supportive environment, with regular social outings and trips. We give all team members the opportunity to grow their careers with clear objectives set out in Personal Development Plans and reward based on personal and company performance.
A tailored development plan will be delivered covering all aspects of the role, including technical and non-technical skills and opportunities for qualifications from Leeds University Business School. Support will be provided to gain certifications and accreditations.
As well as a competitive salary, you will be eligible for additional rewards including bonus, profit share scheme, contributory pension and flexible working.
If you want to work in a talented team and be a part of a company that values their people, then please get in touch by submitting your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77235058