I am currently recruiting a Recruitment Coordinator for a period of 3 months. The Recruitment Coordinator/Internal Resourcing Coordinator will hold responsibility for managing, delivering and meeting high numbers of recruitment requirements. This is a hands-on recruitment delivery role.
The duties of the role will include;
* Managing the end to end internal recruitment activities.
* Build relationships with operations and business executives across multiple locations.
* Accurately produce and keep updated management information reports on candidate pipelines and help present the information to operations and hiring managers on a weekly basis.
* Work closely with the wider HR team and recruitment administrators to ensure best in class candidate experience.
* Excellent candidate management skills.
* Good understanding of the Professional Services Market, such as IT or Management Consulting.
* Strong customer facing skills - with evidence of proven ability to build trusted recruitment relationships with (senior) line managers.
* Attention to detail, with experience in working with MS Office applications such as Excel.
* Good team player with a flexible approach.
* The Recruitment Coordinator will hold responsibility for delivering and meeting high numbers of our recruitment requirements across our business.
What you'll be doing;
*Managing the end to end administration of recruitment activities
*Meeting headcount requirements by delivering an excellent recruitment service
*Identifying and developing (with the support of Recruitment Officers and Managers) the best sourcing strategies, managing the balance of direct, referral and agency candidates
*Building relationships with the Operations department and various stakeholders globally
*Accurately produce and keep updated management information reports on candidate pipelines and help present the information to the Operations department and Hiring Managers on a weekly basis
*Work closely with the wider HR and Recruitment to ensure best practise candidate experience
To apply for the role please send your CV via the link below..