CRM Email Executive
“When it comes to overtaking the competition, we really put our foot down.”
At TrustFord, nothing’s too much trouble when it comes to helping our customers. Our attitude to make it happen. Whether we’re fixing the family runaround, or providing advice to a youngster who has just passed her test on exactly the right car for her needs, we’re passionate about driving the standard in customer care.
We are looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic CRM Email Executive, whose ambition is to work in a challenging role leading the development and execution of campaigns for various customer segments. The candidate will have already contributed to and benefited from the experience of working in a fast paced environment.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the CRM team responsible for supporting the planning, creation, delivery and development of the customer relationship marketing activity. In particular, the individual will be responsible for managing customer lifecycle campaigns as well as supporting marketing campaigns and events across different business areas.
This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to be part of a team that is focused on driving the business forward – using data to form decisions but also willing to test new initiatives.
- Proven track record of delivering CRM campaign activity from start to finish e.g. managing briefs, planning, creation and execution of campaigns, development of testing strategies and understanding TrustFords dataset opportunities.
- On time turnaround in response to all local and central marketing requests as briefed.
- Recognised positive contribution to the team in both execution of activity and in active involvement and support.
- After 6 months in the business, a recognised understanding of Ford Retail and its brands (TrustFord and TrustFirstParts) and knowledge of how its marketing functions add measurable value to the business overall. In this context, FR will provide support in reviewing and feeding back every month.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and build campaigns in SalesForce Marketing Cloud to support business KPIs.
- Create and develop current customer lifecycle campaigns to drive engagement, retention and cross selling opportunities across all areas of business.
- Measure campaign effectiveness and share results and recommendations with the business.
- Support CRM team with driving insight to develop best in class customer segmentation to improve campaign performance.
- Utilise a test and learn strategy to optimise communication effectiveness and revolutionise creative formats.
- Continuously think of ways to automate campaigns and simplify processes to maximise efficiency.
- Work with marketing and key internal stakeholders to improve customer journey at all touchpoints.
- Explore opportunities within existing/new CRM tools to enable creative innovation in various channels and communications.
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 18 months of email marketing experience
- Experience of using SalesForce Marketing Cloud or other email broadcast software.
- Experience of creating automated and triggered campaigns.
- Experience of using AMP script to build dynamic content in email campaigns.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Experience of using and optimising CRM techniques including data mining, analysis, segmentation, campaign planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Proficient understanding of email HTML.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with colleagues, suppliers and people at all levels and positions.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
- Copywriting skills and ability to use brand guidelines to develop right tone for customer communications.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proactive and able to work under own initiative.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Friendly team player with a can-do attitude and positive outlook.
Desirable but not essential
- Previous experience in retail sector
- Previous use of data querying language such as SQL or data software tools such as FastStats.
- Degree level education or a recognised qualification in marketing
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Full, clean driving licence
For the right candidate this position will offer:
- 33 Days Holiday
- Life Assurance
- Company benefit scheme
- Privilege voucher scheme
- Opportunities to develop your skills
AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY WITH ONE OF THE TOP 30 SUNDAY TIMES BEST BIG COMPANIES TO WORK FOR
When completing your application please give specific detail of your experience, skills and previous responsibilities that you believe would be relevant to the role you are applying for.
For your first 3 days in the business, you’ll be attending our fantastic residential induction academy. This is at a lovely hotel in the heart of the Northampton countryside, where you’ll learn all about our business before you start your new role.
TrustFord is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on any grounds other than ability to carry out the job role.