Risk & Compliance Analyst – Payments / Outsourcing
This role is responsible for assisting in the development of enterprise‐level risk management and operational compliance functions. This person will assist in establishing and maintaining risk policies and programmes to ensure organisational compliance.
The Client- Financial Services firm in the Payments / Outsourcing space, working with major providers
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
- Reviews and sets business, operational, and credit risk critera across the range of segments and products
- Ensures performance tracking and evaluation. Responsible for data gathering or manipulation, report creation, system or process creation and implementation
- Maintaining adherence to all operating regulations and strategies published by the card brands and other legal/ regulatory bodies, training and engaging team members and leaders and developing strong data delivery and reporting in support of all contractual obligation
- Assists in the completion of highly sensitive regulatory and compliance functions by gathering and compiling (non)routine data for moderately complex reporting
- Assists with in‐depth risk analysis of data, makes recommendations, and/or decisions of basic to moderate complexity/exposure level
- Assists with the creation of moderately complex reports containing highly sensitive information to provide responses to inquiries from internal and regulatory, client and compliance entities.
- Assists with training and moderately complex projects. Makes decisions and/or recommendations when appropriate within established guidelines
- Typically Minimum 2 Years relevant experience required
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Experience of working within a risk / compliance function
- Ability to identify weaknesses in key controls and management to provide pragmatic solutions
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Ideally experience within a payments or outsourcing FS business
- Collaborative approach to work