Our client is a rapidly expanding FinTech Investment firm based on the outskirts of the City of London. They are looking for a candidate with a definite interest in FinTech and has the dynamism to work within a fast-moving fintech firm.
- Advise on a variety of legal topics affecting the business, from contractual negotiation, to data protection, to regulatory change
- Work with the business Development and Marketing Teams on partnerships terms, collateral, advertising and other communications
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the business to evaluate and minimise risk factors posed by new products and business lines
- Day-to-day handing of legal and regulatory operations relating to areas such as outsourcing, financial promotions and complaints handling
- Taking the lead with legal research on various domestic and international matters affecting the business
- Provide practical and relevant training to staff on legal and compliance-related matters
- Maintain current knowledge changes in relevant legislation and rules
- A qualified lawyer with 1-2 years PQE and experience working in the financial services or regulatory sector.
- Exposure to FCA rules is desirable
- Excellent analytical skills supported by good business judgment
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills