Firefly Communications, Account Manager
Have you got the ‘F’ factor? Firefly is looking for a new PR Account Manager
Firefly is a European tech PR agency and we’re looking for a new Account Manager to join the team. Have you got a few years’ PR experience and are looking for a management-level role? Then read on.
We have a mix of B2B and B2C tech clients, ranging from FTSE listed companies to start-ups, who inspire and always push the boundaries in their industries.
We’re not a big agency – we like to experiment and we love new ideas! We’re a close-knit team based in three locations – London, Paris and Munich – and although this is for a London-based role, we work together so encourage travelling between offices.
The skills that we need are:
- The confidence to juggle multiple tasks and clients, while leading a team of experienced account executives
- The ability to strategically plan and build communication and branding campaigns
- The poise to work closely with Firefly’s senior management to help grow the business and further develop its reputation
- Experience in tech PR and the ability to gain new market knowledge
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills with strong attention to detail
- Creative, confident mindset and willingness to suggest new ideas
- An enterprising go-getting attitude towards new business generation
What can Firefly Communications offer you?
- As a reputable agency with an established heritage, we work with a diverse client portfolio that will enhance and develop your career
- The opportunity to use your influence and shape the business – from winning new business through to developing new services that will help differentiate us from the rest
- Full support to develop your own skills and experience – whether that is getting a taste of our international operations through to acquiring additional qualifications
- Flexible, friendly working environment that has no hierarchical boundaries
- As a small independent agency we are able to recognise and reward you fairly for your achievements and hard work
- Competitive salary, subsidised gym membership, private health care, birthday day off and more
Interested? Get in touch with us by completing the application form below.