Strategic Marketing Initiatives Manager
This prestigious global law firm has created a number of new roles within the marketing and business development function.
In this new Strategic Marketing Initiatives Manager role you will work on key initiatives and ensure that these initiatives are taken to clients and to the market. This will involve:
- Developing multi-channel campaigns;
- Advise on the most appropriate channels to use;
- Raise the profile of strategic initiatives internally;
- Develop topical hooks which partners can use leverage off campaigns;
- Ensure a business development angle to all campaigns and work with the partners to ensure follow up;
- Measure and monitor the success of campaigns;
- Ensure that campaigns are in line with firm strategy.
You will have significant track record in marketing and campaign management within a leading global law firm or accountancy firm. You will be creative and have excellent influencing skills.