AWS Digital Specialist
- Start asap
- 12 month contract
- Based Berkshire, UK
- Day rate up to 450gbp DOE
For our client, a global telecommunications company, we are looking for an experienced Digital Specialist for a 12-month contract position.
The Digital Specialist will work as part of the Application Operations unit of the organization and will be responsible for cloud-based digital operations.
• Perform day-to-day L2 support activities, including Incident and Service Requests
• Support Change, Release and Deployment
• Customer and stakeholder management
• Collaborate with offshore team responsible for operation service delivery
• Support War Room investigations
• Meet and improve SLA and KPIs for applications
• Drive process and service improvement
Required Skills & Experience:
• Minimum 10 years of experience in digital
• Prior experience in L2 application operation support
• Ability to troubleshoot and provide solutions to critical issues
• Ability to lead and work cross-functionally across different business processes
• Knowledge of AWS (AWE Cloud Ecosystem, Containers, Container Orchestration Platforms, Python, Ansible, Jenkins) a must
• Experience with CICD lifecycle awareness, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, Openshift, Rancher a
APPLY NOW or connect with our Talent Acquisition Manager Bri Bell on LinkedIn for more information.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77193103