Marketing and Events Executive (B2B)
Marketing and Events Executive
£25k - £30k
The business was founded around 20 years ago as a not-for-profit industry body for the tech sector, by a group of tech enthusiasts that wanted to share their technology invention across the world! As the word has spread, the technology has been implemented in multiple countries, and the group now offer advice to industry experts as to how to keep up with the changes in the technology, it's marketing, regulation and licensing.
The group have approximately 90 members across 25 countries internationally, including manufacturers such as SONY and LG, national / government bodies, and broadcasters.
About the Marketing and Events Executive role
As the Marketing and Events Executive, you will be responsible for creating engaging content for online and offline use, as well as organising events all over the world.
The Marketing and Events Executive will:
- Produce a newsletter and maintain the website newsfeed
- Write copy for event brochures, website, marketing emails, newsletters and social media
- Planning and management of social media
- Plan and co-ordinate events, including the successful operation of the events on the day
- Help to create event collateral such as brochures, posters, exhibition stands etc.
The in house Marketing and Events Executive will ideally:
- Circa 2 - 3 years' experience in events and content marketing
- Excellent written experience - attention to detail is a must
- Experience organising B2B events
- Have global experience or an additional language (although this isn't necessary)
Salary for the Marketing and Events Executive:
£25k to £30k Basic plus benefits & flexible working & international travel
If this Marketing and Events Executive role is something that interests you don't hesitate to pick up the phone or email Alex for more information. 0203 826 1222 / email@example.com