Retail/Partner Delivery Operations Manager
- Manages the Pre-owned / Rental team to include all aspects for Pre-owned Retail Customer Orders: Order Validation & Processing, Production scheduling, Credit Review, etc.
- Hiring, development, retention, motivation and direction of activities to within the permitted limits of the business metrics.
- Complete Yearly Objective Plans and Job Performance Plans for colleagues within specified timelines, schedule meetings on quarterly basis to review and discuss.
- Applies expert subject matter knowledge to solve issues and recommends appropriate actions.
- Works to resolve issues with T&C's, quotes, rental and loaner orders, shipments, etc.
- Provides clear direction and proactively managing for the workgroup by establishing priorities.
- Facilitates monthly Ship & Order meeting to drive all status updates on customer orders to ensure successful outcome.
- Works cross-functionally with HPFS & HP Sales, Purchasing, Finance, Operations (TRC), and IT to improve processes and identify system enhancement requirements.
- Drives reengineering initiatives to optimize process improvements across organizational and cross-functional teams.
- Develop, implement and execute plans to improve accuracy and efficiency through own actions and actions of the workgroup to ensure operational excellence for team.
- Compliance with Business and EHS&S Controls Build and maintain strong working relationship with all team members.
- Compliance with HPFS Business Operating Philosophy.
- Works with sales to develop quote for external/internal customers.
- Drafts and manages order turn-around times for customer quotes and orders.
- Monitor opportunity quoting tool for open aged quotes – obtain status from Sales, update Sales Logix tool and CRC, data analysis, publish management reporting, etc.
- Works closely and builds strong relationship with Sales, Leasing, Operations, and Product Managers to maximize sales execution and delivery.
- Adhere to Business and EHS&S Controls and HPFS Operating Philosophy.
- Thorough knowledge of sales process and customer order management.
- Solid understanding of the order management work flows.
- Working knowledge of various management techniques and motivational tools.
- Understanding of the accounting requirements for charge-off and non-accrual reporting.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Word, ACCESS, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of T&C, MSA, and contracts for external customers.
- Strong working knowledge of order management process to support retail customer orders
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Ability to operate independently and exercise excellent judgment.
- Ability to motivate team to drive the best TCE.
- Minimum 5 years experience in sales order management
- 2 years of supervisory experience with increasing team sizes a plus is preferred
- Experience in a team environment is preferred.
- Experience in customer orders, as well as, project management is desirable.
- A record of successful participation and leadership of teams.
- A good knowledge of the business workings and functions.
- Experience with business operations, system development, testing methodologies, and implementation of solutions.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Possess creative ability, consulting skills, leadership qualities, credibility, and self-confidence.
- Prior experience with Order management or similar work type.
- Demonstrated prior experience working with and managing large projects.
- Proven track record in controlling and maintaining overall team performance.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77220709