If you are looking for the next step in your career and have experience in performing competitive financial analysis of costs and prices, know how to see the big picture and make an impact for this global leader in customer communications, then apply now in confidence.
In this role as Director, Pricing you will be accountable for supporting key parts of the new pricing function, including;
- Internal pricing
- Work closely on managing key strategic pricing initiatives to improve growth and profitability
- Develop commercial growth strategies via customer and market insights, competitor analysis etc.
- Develop and manage pricing models
- Create further strategy to support negotiations on key accounts
- Establish relationships with cross functional teams to develop accurate pricing models
For this role you will need at least a BA/BSc in quantative – finance, economics, business, maths, stats. You offer excellent relevant work experience with a high level of Excel and experience working with multiple data sources.
This is a very exciting opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career, who has energy and drive, along with the ambition to make an impressive impact on this marketing business.