An Education Institution based in London are looking to appoint a Marketing Director who will be pinnacle in developing marketing strategies across key channels. This role is predominantly focusing on B2B channels and requires someone with exceptional theory and practical led marketing to support the business in hitting key objectives.
- Delivery B2B/B2C marketing strategies that will generate MQL's that will support business unit
- Take leadership of all strategic messaging, proposition and resources ( digital, online and offline) to ensure ROI
- Work with teams across the business to execute all marketing activities in the area which the role covers, set high quality standards and ensure it all offers a great customer experience
- To build the brand in relevant segments and provide leadership which will shape a team who can deliver on the key marketing agenda
- Create impactful campaigns to support growth in key market share and launching new products
- Review positioning in marketing and develop a strategic plan to align with business objectives
- Experience of having led a Marketing transformation or significant change in the Marketing function, particularly around digital, Brand and CRM.
- Demonstrable experience of re-positing a brand
- Managed a team of 20, evaluating the skills of the team and making decision which keeps the business objectives in the forefront
- Strong commercial focus. Experience of aligning Marketing activity to meet financial objectives. Measuring and tracking ROI.
- A strong preference is someone who has implemented an end to end CRM transformation
- Strong leadership skills with proven track record in managing organisational performance and change
- Extensive experience in an Education Institution or a commercial leadership role
- B2B marketing, and a clear understanding of the latest B2B marketing techniques (lead nurturing, inbound marketing, marketing automation, demand generation etc.)
- Multi-channel campaign management across digital and offline channels (print, DM, email, social, telesales, sales, websites, SEM/PPC, SEO, display
- Commercial marketing, aligning activities towards revenue objectives
- Ability to set pace but have an eye for detail
- Must be able to demonstrate c-suite level experience ( influence and building relationships across a matrix organisation)
- Worked on large pieces of strategic marketing objectives which focuses on more than one business stream.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.