Operational Risk Manager - City - £70,000
Market leading organisation currently seek an Operational Risk Manager to assume responsibility for delivering high quality data, benchmarks, analytics and reporting to provide excellent levels of insight and risk intelligence, leading to the advancement of industry best practice in operational risk management and measurement. The Operational Risk Manager will manage and mentor a direct report.
The remit of the role will include:
- Maintaining and leading enhancements to the data governance framework comprising high level policies, minimum standards, assurance activities and training and awareness.
- Managing the work and relations of the Data Focus Working Group, including organisation of the agenda, meetings and work programme.
- Leading framework development for new data sharing services e.g. cyber.
- Delivering innovation in analytic and reporting to transform products, services and communications.
- Applying analytical techniques and statistical validation to structured and unstructured data.
- Clearly presenting data-rich insights using appropriate graphics and business language so that key messages can be quickly understood.
- Producing written reports and undertaking deep dives.
- Leading and managing the delivery of high quality operational risk data, benchmarks, analytics and reports and the quarterly data submission cycle, including the review, challenge and validation of operational risk data and related oversight activities.
- Leading and managing assurance activities, including the provision of a quarterly data quality report, the data quality dashboard and annual attestation process.
- Managing the development and roll out of new data services and platforms.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Operational risk practitioner with a good knowledge of operational risk management and measurement approaches. Candidates are required to possess a demonstrable ability in data analytics, data quality and cleansing techniques and data governance along with being competent advanced excel users, proficient at using excel for analysis and reporting purposes.
Please apply with your CV for consideration.