Insight & Reporting Manager
This top 10 accountancy firm has overhauled its marketing function and developed a number of new roles.
In this new Insight and Reporting Manager role you will work initially on a temporary basis with a view to becoming permanent. You will be responsible in developing valuable insight and analysis into the value of the firm’s marketing activities in order to support budgetary decisions and developing new marketing initiatives. This will involve:
- Developing a framework, process and KPIs for measuring marketing performance;
- Report to the business on a monthly basis;
- Market and competitor research to identify opportunities for the firm;
- Work with the marketing team and external suppliers to establish the brand perception of the firm amongst clients and markets;
- Support the marketing planning and budgeting process.
You will come from either a marketing background or from an operational or analysis background. You will be commercial and enjoy writing and reporting. You will also have the confidence to present on a regular basis.