SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE | Consumer Lifestyle, Ents
This global, multi-disciplinary London PR agency is looking for an entrepreneurial, creative and capable Senior Account Executive to join their ever growing team and to work across possibly the most talked about media platform, some of the most high profile lifestyle and leisure business plus more to be confirmed. Ideally print media focused and possibly with some entertainment and celebrity consumer experience, the ideal candidate will be able to manage a significant amount of independence and initiative and be able to project manage events and initiatives from top to bottom. Lots of opportunity to reach out to stakeholders and in identifying and generating strong media angles.
- Experience of high profile PR agency life and of working on well known, consumer brands
- Ideally knowledge of entertainment and consumer lifestyle accounts
- A capable project manager across multiple clients
- Some budgeting, programming and team reporting skills
- Good database handling skills
- Some direct client handling skills
- Proven media relations and quite exceptional writing ability (across all platforms)
- Stunning attention to detail
In addition to working on a leading global entertainment brand that enjoys acclaim, aspiration and more than just a hint of glamour, you can also expect to receive the following:
- A raft of company benefits including extra days holiday for moving, birthday and the like
- Being part of an award winning agency with truly global reach
- The opportunity to be an independent thinker but working as part of a highly experienced and nurturing senior team
Salary expectation should be circa £25k / £28k, which is flexible dependent on experience.
To learn more about this role and view the job description in full, please contact Tanya Ferris or Anne Carter at Carter Ferris on: 020 3397 7543 / 07702 186 088 or simply send your details through to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote job reference: CF0400 on all correspondence.