A super talented, super smart, Financial and Professional Services Associate Director is wanted by this dynamic and enterprising global agency. This is a fully integrated communications consultancy and part of a global network with offices in 46 countries and their business model is uniquely organised around industry sectors including; FMCG, energy, financial services, food & drink, healthcare, retail, technology and sports.
In return you will head up a talented team, work with like-minded individuals who are able to move effortlessly across broad client sectors. You also get great offices to work in, excellent benefits, lead on new business, run an international client base and have a well-resourced, collegiate working environment.
The Financial & Professional Services (FPS) team is one of this leading agency’s strongest business sectors and is seeking an Associate Director with a strong background in financial and/or professional services to join this dynamic, ambitious and well established team.
- Manage and lead a team working across multi disciplined and multi stakeholder campaigns including corporate, consumer and digital
- Provide senior client counsel and build strong rapport across client team
- Develop new business opportunities with existing clients and lead on new business pitches
- Work across a variety of sectors including food manufacturing , industry, financial services - UK and globally focused
- Build a strong media, stakeholder and influencer network
- Be able to offer strategic counsel
- Prepare and manage budgets
The ideal candidate for this will already be a Senior Account Director or newly promoted Associate and will have:
- Proven track record in creating and leading high-level, high-impact consumer and corporate communications campaigns, gained through experience of working with big brands
- Financial Services expertise an advantage
- Running integrated and brand guardianship campaigns across multiple markets
- Agency experience preferred but must be able to demonstrate a track record of managing a range of senior stakeholders
- Experience in handling crisis and issues management
- Able to incorporate other disciplines/experts into their work without necessarily being the expert themselves, such as Public Affairs, Digital for example.
- A detailed and sophisticated understanding of modern media, both traditional and new
- Strong client handling skills; experience of delivering decisive corporate counsel to senior clients
- A team player but able to lead high performing teams. Able to earn the respect of the team as well as motivate and develop
- Big-picture thinker with attention to detail, particularly under pressure