Digital Marketing Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an interim Digital Marketing Manager to join a London based Charity for 3 months.
As a part of the cummunications team, you will oversee and help to grow the company's digital channels, increasing engagement and driving traffic to their website.The successful candidate will have in-depth knowledge and experience of current digital trends and tactics. You will play a crucial role in implementing key digital development projects and digital communications campaigns.
- CMS support
- Consulting on website page changes and development work
- Providing social media support
- Work with the Senior Communications Manager to start to identify areas to be included within the company's digital strategy for 2018-19.
- Lead on user testing of the website
- Support the Communications Executive, who will develop the content plan in accordance with the social media strategy
- Working together with the Senior Communications Manager and with support from the communications Executive, lead on digital development projects
- Manage the company's Google grant AdWords account and digital advertising
- Manage key relationships with digital agencies in order to report issues and manage digital development projects
Skills and Requirements:
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Good technical understanding of Umbraco, Wordpress, (or other similar CMS)
- Sufficient knowledge of HTML and CSS to make minor coding changes to websites
- Strong project management skills, attention to detail and planning to hit deadlines on time and in budget
- Excellent written English and understanding of writing for digital, adaptable to different styles and tones of voice
- Ability and willingness to deliver training to internal web and social media champions
- Excellent organisational skills,
- A proactive approach
- Right to work in the UK